MY EXPERIENCE: The Tears, The Pain and The Release

111


We live in a world where we all struggle to
be heard, we struggle to even speak…
because everyone is talking.
We all want that quiet place, that shoulder;
that ear that would listen but never judge;
that full expression of companionship where
we can pour out the entire contents of our
hearts and not feel vulnerable…
I’ll paint a picture for you! One that’s of
my struggles, my pain and all the challenges
I go through. I want to tell you of my
pure yearn for true companionship where I
can be myself, where I can speak to one
who’s true and great and mighty and not
feel judged.
My typical morning entails waking up so
early, rushing out to join the buzz of the
day; joggle a few buses (lost in thoughts
the entire journey) an………d wheeeew! (Sigh
of relief) I’m at work…sweating profusely
though! I settle on my desk, put on a fake
smile for the ceremonial ‘Good mornings &
Hi!’…thought of this fake smile lasting all
day sometimes gives me a churn; soon I
organize jobs for the day, (most times
absent mindedly)…. On and on it goes till
my whole day wears out and soon I’m ready
to go home and I’m faking another
‘Goodnight’ smile again.
But guess what? it’s not ok…I’m not ok!
Why can’t my life be as calm as the sea, as
gentle as the cool breeze, as joyful as the
clapping waves…that calm; that Peace! But
Nooo my mind wanders carelessly to my
broken engagement……
Psalms say ‘come into my presence with
thanksgiving and into my court with praise’,
BUT I go to my father’s house so heavy
hearted, submerged and tormented by my
thoughts that by the time I’m laying my
burdens at his feet while worshipping…the
worship session is gone! It’s never ever
enough!
Then I heard about THE EXPERIENCE…Then I
attended an……d (Pause) for the first time I
could cry without bothering that someone
was watching; I could laugh truly from the
depth of my heart without faking it; I could
truly appreciate my existence; I dropped all
my guard and ego…….and got soaked in a
true moment of limitless worship with the
one God! I lost all my pain; all my worries;
all my hurt; all my bitterness; all my
hatred…I felt the best EXPERIENCE man
could ever have….I got healed!
That’s #MyExperience @ TheEXPERIENCE .
111
....
....

No comments

Powered by Blogger.