Unbelievable! Popular Nollywood Actress Set To Remarry? Said This About Her Ex-Husband

111




Talented Nollywood actress Doris Simeon, who has remained separated from her husband since 2010, has finally come out to revel that, she may remarry soon if she finds the right man.

In an interview with Net, she revealed that there is no possibility of her moving on with her ex-husband, adding that she has moved on with her life and the past is history. When asked if they are legally divorced, she revealed that their case is still in court and their marriage has not been legally dissolved.
Speaking on if she would remarry, Doris Simeon said that: “It could happen. I might say it won’t and then I meet a man and fall in love with him and wish I didn’t say that. I’m not God. I don’t know what will happen in the next minute. It might, it might not.”
On regretting if she never wished she had separated from her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan she disclosed that: “Like I said before, life goes on. Whatever happens in life, it’s either we learn from it or we dwell on it. If you learn from it, you move forward, which is what I am doing. I am facing my business and my family, especially because of my duty as a celebrity in the society.”
However, Doris Simeon’s ex-husband Daniel Ademinokan is presently married to Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus and live together in the United States of America (USA).
Wishing her the best in her decisions!
111
....
....

No comments

Powered by Blogger.