Olamide boasts, I can never Pay for International Collaboration, Watch here!

111
“Ogun kill international collaboration” as echoed by Olamide. The indigenous rapper and sporadic singer has beared his thoughts on international collaboration in a bravado statement. Olamide Adedeji in an interview with entertainment and lifestyle television HipTV has made it very clear He will not offer any monetary obligation to close an international collaboration.
He reiterated the fact that Afrobeat legend Fela did not do an international collabo to garner his acceptance in the international market. “If I do my work well, my work to carry me reach level where I suppose reach. If I no do my work well I no go reach where I suppose reach” he added. “If I do my work well, my work to carry me reach level where I suppose reach. If I no do my work well I no go reach where I suppose reach” he added”
111
....
....

No comments

Powered by Blogger.