“I Stole my mother’s gold to record my first song”- HumbleSmith

111

musician humble smith revealed that he stoled his mum jewelry to record his first track
Speaking in a recent interview with tooxclusive TV, popular musician and ambassador for noodle company, ‘Tummy Tummy’ Humblesmith (real name Ekene Ijemba) revealed that he sold his mother’s jewelry to record his first song. he also said
He said: “Growing up, my mum had a lot of chains and as someone who liked chains a lot, I’d take her chains to outings especially my performances and all that. And on this particular day, I was broke and needed money to record my first single. Seeing that my mum’s gold were worth some money, I sold some of them. When my mum noticed that her jewelry was missing, I confessed to her and promised to buy her much more than gold when the money comes. And today, I know I have done well by her and so she is proud of me. I know it’s funny when people hear this kind of story but that is what happened.”
Wonders indeed, shall never end.

111
....
....

No comments

Powered by Blogger.