I slept with uncountable men- amber rose boast

111
The former erotic dancer, Amber Rose is famed for dating Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa, but the other men have faded in her memory. The curvy model said that she’s had so many lovers that she’s completely lost track of the number.
“I’m 32-years-old, I’ve been around the block a few times,” she said on The Amber Rose Show, to the cheers of the audience. “I’m not going to sit there and count. Especially all the times I said he could put the head in, then take it out, does that count? Because I used to be so good for that, I was the queen of that.”
Rose, who is known for her candid approach to risqué topics, told guest Ty Dolla Sign that women face a double-standard in the bedroom because they’re expected to put out, but can’t be too good at certain NSFW
“Like, if you s–k d–k too good the first time, guys will be like, ‘Mmm I can’t make a wife of her because she s–ks d–k too good,’” the talk show host told Ty Dolla Sign after he speculated that some women “hold back” in the bedroom.
111
....
....

No comments

Powered by Blogger.