Etisalat 2GB Data Plan All For Free For All Phones™

111
 


I'm Going to take credit for this becus I saw Dis somewhere and No one told me what to do but I figured it out myself.


Step 1 Buy A New Sim Card


Step 2 Make sure it's Registered

Step 3 dial *200*3*1*2#

Step 4 choose either you want to Buy 10,20,15GB

Step 5+++ keep Dialing and choosing......

Note: when u get D new Sim dnt dial *200
to migrate to a plan. Till When You have gotten Your GB successfuly
Note: it takes time before etisalat respond with a successful message

Also note that you will be sent anoda message telling You the Amount of data You have... And the year of expiry.. ..


After that You can then migrate to a plan



Pls stop calling my line for tricks all has been posted here. pls Guys


I guarantee You 101% working

Dis is my Research No one else


Compensate me on my number if this works for You Guys on 07058416090
Einstein Crack Team™ Rules

Drop your pin to join our group on bbm


Post updated around 5:42pm 13th August

Please if you see Dis in any site give credit to us™



BLOGGGERS FORUM OWNERS Copy and Put this site Link......
111
....
....

No comments

Powered by Blogger.