Meet This Four Generations Of Beautiful First Daughters – Daughter, Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother (PHOTOS)

111
Some stories make you go…. “awwwwww!!!” Edu
Victor’s is one of those. She is one of four
generations of first daughters – Daughter,
Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother who
have had the privilege of sharing some of life
moments together.




She says:
“Grateful to God he gave me a daughter at
the the time he did because she has seen her
grand mum and great grand mum alive.
I spent a greater part of my first 2 years of
existence with my grand mum because my
parents were in school when I was born.
She is really precious to me. She is the
strongest, most hardworking and most
intelligent woman alive.
My mum who just turned Sixty has sacrificed
a lot for me and my five siblings since the
demise of our father 12 years ago. Soft
spoken and very caring. They have greatly
contributed to the woman I am today. I pray
that God will continue to grant them many
more years in good health . Luv you guys
deeply.
This is a dream come true for me.”
111
....
....

No comments

Powered by Blogger.